The regular Association board meeting will be at 7 pm Monday at 840 East Lake Drive. Copy of Agenda below or to download go to http://www.dunlaplake.org/wordpress/board-meeting-minutes/
The results are in from the Dunlap Lake Holiday Social Survey. The Wildey was an overwhelming success! The dessert bake-off and ease of registration earned the highest marks. Respondents also enjoyed the entertainment provided by Ted McCready. Many respondents thanked the social committee for their continued hard work and a great evening.
The Board of Directors of the Dunlap Lake Property Owners Association met Monday, Nov. 30, 2015 at 840 East Lake Drive. Highlights not already included in this newsletter:
- Folding tables and chairs were purchased to replace the meeting furniture owned by the City at 840 East Lake Drive.
- The engineers at Horner & Shifrin, Inc. are working on a dredging proposal to present to the membership .
- A request was made by a neighboring property owner to consider accepting new properties into the Association. No action was taken on the request.
- 4th of July is on a Monday. We will try to schedule the fireworks display on the dam for Saturday July 2 with Sunday as a rainout option.
At least three new board members are needed for 2016. Board members are responsible for seeing that the organization is well managed and remains fiscally sound. They oversee the organization’s operations and maintain the legal and ethical accountability of its staff and volunteers. If you would like to be a board member contact Alan Ortbals at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted: Finance Support Staff:
A bookkeeper is needed to provide support services to the Dunlap Lake Treasurer. Job Duties Include:
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Prepare monthly financial statements for board meetings
- Present financial statements during monthly board meetings regarding revenues and expenses, comparison to budget and net ending balances
- Assist with reconciliation of monthly bank statements
- Assist with the annual budget preparation
$100 per month has been included in the budget for this position. Fore more information email email@example.com.