The Dunlap Lake Board of Directors met at 7 pm January 22, 2018 at the Association meeting room at 840 East Lake Drive. Topics not already included in the newsletter include:
- The 2018-19 Draft Budget was reviewed. A final budget will be voted on at the March meeting.
- 1 building permit was issued in December and 1 in Jan.
- Fireworks will be Sat. July 7.Sunday will be the rain date.
- There are currently no plans for dropping the lake. Research is being done to see if the December freeze could be adequate without exposing the plant life in the shallows.
- Residents who have not paid assessments have been referred to a credit agency.
- Houses continue to sell well, 4 new purchases were recorded in December.